The Leader In Cost Effective Appraisals
- Our team has invented a proprietary process to deliver fast, cost effective, accurate, and detailed business appraisals.
- We offer six methods and calculations of valuation on every appraisal we offer.
- 30 Years of business valuation and mergers & acquisition experience.
- Our appraisals are done by a qualified expert and meet all IRS guidelines and regulations.
- Free consultation before to ask questions and understand the goals of the appraisal and one afterwards to present it.
- Quality business appraisals do not need to cost thousands of dollars. We are the proof.
We Do Valuations For:
- Sale of the Business
- Buy-Sell Agreement
- Issuing Stock (409a)
- Fund Buy-Sell
- Shareholder Disputes
- Fairness Opinion
- Estate/Gift Strategies
- Succession Planning
- Economic Loss
For clients that need a simplified process and a professional business appraisal. This 27-page valuation contains over 25 financial exhibits and tables to support the valuation including;
- The Asset, Income & Market Approach to value for an accurate appraisal assessment.
- Re-casted Income Statements to calculate the company’s true operating income stream.
- The precise Cost of Capital calculation which measures the inherent risk and needed return.
- Allow 3 – business days for the valuation. Get a dependable and accurate valuation that is easy to read and to the point. Give us a call to talk.
For clients who want added financial analysis to better understand value and cash flow optimization. This 39- page report includes everything in the Standard Valuation plus;
- Forecasted Financial Statement Detail.
- Industry Benchmarks.
- Liquidity, working capital and near-term cash analysis to measure company risk levels.
- Review of capital investment, cost analysis and cash management to determine the company’s optimal performance.
- Allow 5 – business days. Get an alternative look at the business to achieve your objectives.
For clients that want a premium valuation and a professional review to see that the key corporate documents are in alignment and up to date. This 46-page report includes;
- Everything in the Standard and Select.
- Employee productivity & break-even analysis.
- A review of your Operating Agreement and Buy-Sell Agreements to detect any potential problems that can be avoided. Making needed changes now can avoid future angst.
- Allow 10 – business days. Get a dependable valuation with critical analysis to improve the business. Make sure you are set for success.
Stonebridge also provides Business Valuations for startup companies. We offer a Standard Startup Valuation and a Premium Startup Valuation. Click the button to view our Startup Valuation Page.
Every valuation comes with a consultation on how to interpret the valuation report to gain the most from it.
For thirty years Dan has been active in merger and acquisitions, consulting companies to improve cash flow and enterprise value, and preparing professional business valuations. Dan offers customized approaches to value as each appraisal engagement is unique and calls for an experienced appraiser applying individual assessments, applications and approaches to value.
Call to discuss your valuation needs.
Dan O’Connell, President
Stonebridge Advisory, Inc.
Association Membership and Courses:
American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
BV201: Business Valuation, Market Approach
BV202: Business Valuation, Income Approach
BV203: Business Valuation, Asset Approach , Discounts & Premiums
BV204: Business Valuation, Advanced Topics in Business Valuations
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
About Our Valuations
Our valuations meet specific standards by the governing associations and IRS standards and compliance guidelines. All reports are professionally prepared to meet traditional approaches to value and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and conform to IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60. Our valuations are performed by a qualified expert with 30 years of experience in the capital markets.
We offer the Standard, Select and Premium Valuations. The Standard Valuation ($495) is 27 pages offering up to six valuation methods and calculations to arrive at the opinion of value. The Select Valuation ($950), is 37 pages and adds financial analytics which is excellent for companies with inventory, receivables or capital expenditures who want to improve cash flows and optimize value. The Premium Valuation provides added options regarding specific company comparables, analysis and document review.
All valuations include six valuation methods and calculations and are thorough reports covering all traditional valuation procedures. Call us to discuss your valuation purpose so we can explain how the different valuations best serves your needs. Then you decide which report best meets your needs and budget.